- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Sean and the team at Accurate Automotive are incredible. Our go to mechanic that provides honest and cost effective repairs for our vehicles. Would give these guys 10 stars if I could. 100% recommend. Great communication, quick response times and quality work.
We took our Kia Sorento there for a repair that a different company quoted at $1,300 to fix. I then went to Lucas at Accurate for a second opinion and he told me he could get the same job done for $950, so he earned our business. He then gave me a call after looking deeper into the issue and he found that the actual problem wasn't as serious as the original diagnostic had told us. The total repair then cost us around $500. His due diligence in checking to make sure the issue is what we had thought saved us time, money, and a huge headache. Thank you Lucas! We will be back if we need anything else with either of our vehicles!